This page summarizes visa information required for obtaining a work visa in Japan.
Check visa information along with your job search.
Click on the content you want to know from below!

Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services Visa

This is known as a ”Gijinkoku visa” and is the most common work visa in Japan. About 88% of foreign students work using this visa.

Specified Skilled Worker Visa

This visa is called ”Tokutei Ginou Visa” in Japanese.
This is a work visa that allows manual labor(simple labor) and is available only for 12 designated industries, and requires passing a "skill test" and a "Japanese language test".

You can check whether you can obtain a work visa.
In order to do so, you need to have a job offer, if you have not yet decided, please use the information of the company where you would like to work.
The results of the Visa Check include pieces of advice for your reference.

*If you want to know the requirements for a work visa, please check the corresponding article above first.

Flow of obtaining a work visa